Our Value Adds
You will value our services if the following symptoms exist in your business. You may be asking yourself the following questionsâ€¦.
- I am not sure how our IT service compares to contemporary ICT best practices
- I doubt we could recover our business systems if we had a business disaster….our important ITÂ servicesÂ have not had a recovery test.
- IT costs are poorly controlled. I get purchasing surprises that are essentially unplanned.
- Our IT service is unable to keep up with the demands of our business growth (scale and diversity)
- Our IT people cannot produce an accurate operation and capital budget, therefore our IT expenditure isÂ unpredictable.
- We lack IT management. We have plenty of technical capacity, but management is lacking.
- Our IT services are unreliable and the associated recovery costs are costly (and invariably do not resolve the underlying issue)
- Our systems are disjointed and unconnected. We load/capture primary data in multiple systems and need to pull reports together from disparate systems into Excel.
- Our IT service seemsÂ incapableÂ of contributing to the development of our business plans.
- We seem unable to get support from our third party ICTÂ serviceÂ providers
- Our third party vendors do not appear to be meeting contracted Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- I am unable to get a consistent monthly report from the IT service
These are the types of problems we deal with in collaboration with our clients.
- Build ICT strategies
- Annual IT plans (roadmaps, blueprints, budgets)
- IT service reporting (that looks back and forward)
- Implementable IT maintenance and support processes (based on best practices)
- Business wide benefits emanating from the IT function